The global genome engineering market or genome editing market segmentation is based on technologies (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats, transcription activator-like effector nuclease, zinc finger nuclease), applications (animal genome engineering, cell line engineering, plant genome engineering), end users (academics, clinical research organizations, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies).
According to a market research report Genome Engineering Market 2016-2020 published by iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc., the global genome engineering market or genome editing market is estimated to reach USD 4.2 Billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2016 to 2020.
Visit the Genome Engineering Market 2016-2020 report at https://www.ihealthcareanalyst.com/report/genome-engineering-market/
The global genome engineering market or genome editing market report provides market size (Revenue USD Million 2013 to 2020), market share and forecasts growth trends (CAGR%, 2016 to 2020).
The global genome engineering market or genome editing market report also provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis and also tracks the major competitors operating in the market and provides analysis of the company overview, financial snapshot, key products, technologies and services offered, market share analysis and recent trends in the global market. The global genome engineering market or genome editing market research report is divided by geography (regional and country based) into North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), and Rest of the World.
- Clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR)
- Transcription activator-like effector nuclease (TALEN)
- Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN)
- Other Technologies
- Animal Genome Engineering
- Cell Line Engineering
- Plant genome engineering
- Other Applications
- End User
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Applied StemCell, Inc.
- Genscript USA Inc.
- Horizon Discovery Group Plc
- Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- Origene Technologies, Inc.
- Sangamo Biosciences, Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc. is a global health care market research and consulting company providing market analysis, and competitive intelligence services to global clients. The Company publishes syndicate, custom and consulting grade healthcare reports covering animal healthcare, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, healthcare informatics, healthcare services, medical devices, medical equipment, and pharmaceuticals.
iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc. provides industry participants and stakeholders with strategically analyzed, unbiased view of market dynamics and business opportunities within its coverage areas.