We provide healthcare market research and consulting services to global clients by publishing syndicate, custom and consulting grade healthcare reports. We advise clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. We are committed to the highest standards of marketing research studies to continuously exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
If you want to be a part of developing market research that serves companies whose innovative technologies and breakthrough discoveries impact and transform businesses, industries and lives, then check out our job listings below.
Freelance Industry Analyst / Healthcare Consultant
- You are a life sciences graduate or post graduate with a degree in business administration.
- You are an analyst with strong research design and analytical expertise in one or more healthcare areas such as animal health, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, digital health, healthcare IT, healthcare technologies and services, medical devices, medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, etc.
- You can conduct both quantitative and qualitative research through both secondary research and one-on-one conversations with key industry experts from around the world.
- You can segment the market based on products, technologies, services, systems, processes, materials, equipment, etc.
- You can estimate market size and forecast market data to provide insightful analysis and high level impactful business recommendations.
- You will be responsible for taking research requirement briefs, developing proposals, gathering industry data and intelligence, and conducting the entire research to meet project deadlines.
For consideration, send us a cover letter and your resume mentioning the position in the subject area.
We look forward to hearing from you.