- iHealthcareAnalyst respects privacy rights of our clients and safeguards their personal and related information at all times. We do not share your personal information unless we have your explicit permission to do so.
- We prevent the use and disclosure of personal information by our employees or any third parties; unless under certain circumstances applicable or required by law, we may be required to disclose client data or personal information without giving notice.
- Quantitative market data are collected through research and interviews and thus, is the matter of fluctuation. iHealthcareAnalyst is not responsible for any false or misleading information provided to us by users or manufacturers.
- No part of this strategic market analysis services may be copied, stored in a retrieval system or communicated in any form via any means, recording, electronic, mechanical and likewise, without the prior written permission of iHealthcareAnalyst.
- We abide by the laws and regulations of the land where we conduct our business.
- iHealthcareAnalyst may update this Policy Statement from time to time by posting an amended version of the statement on our web site. Please refer to this page regularly to view policy amendments, if any.