The global market for separation systems for commercial biotechnology estimated to attain $21.1 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, driven by rise in niche applications, which include technologies such as chip-based microarrays within the separations market.
Life science R&D has grown dramatically over the past several years mainly due to use of new techniques to analyze the complex mixtures that are involved in biological mechanisms.
- At the same time, the substances of interest contained in these extremely intricate mixtures are difficult to separate. These R&D laboratories have a great need for high-efficiency separation techniques.
- Although biotechnology companies are increasing their R&D spending in support of emerging discoveries, the challenge ahead for manufacturers is to develop separation instruments that can continue to support those life sciences discoveries and can parallel or exceed today’s instrumentation.
- For example, cell harvesting is a key step in all fermentation-based drug production, and the choice of separation system has great impact on product quality, yield and cost for downstream processing.
The global market for separation systems for commercial biotechnology report provides market size ($million 2017 to 2027), market share growth trends and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global separation systems for commercial biotechnology market segmented by on product (centrifugation, DNA microarray, electrophoresis, flow cytometry, liquid chromatography, MCAS, FACS, membrane filtration, protein microarray), end user (pharmaceuticals, research and diagnostics), and geography.
The global market for separation systems for commercial biotechnology research report is further divided by geography into North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), and Rest of the World.
The global market for separation systems for commercial biotechnology report also provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis and also tracks the major competitors operating in the market and provides analysis of the company overview, financial snapshot, key products, technologies and services offered, market share analysis and recent trends in the global market.
Major competitors operating in the global market for separation systems for commercial biotechnology and included in this report are Affymetrix, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, Merck & Co., Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Waters Corporation.
- DNA Microarray
- Flow Cytometry
- Liquid Chromatography
- MACS and FACS Systems
- Membrane Filtration
- Protein Microarray
- End User
- Research and Diagnostics
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Waters Corporation
To request Table of Contents and Sample Pages of this report visit: