The global market for cleanroom consumables estimated to become $14.2 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, driven by increasing demand for hygienic and safe laboratories and strict regulatory requirements worldwide.
- The cleanroom consumables market growth partly driven by increasing demand for pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology companies for specialized research and production related requirements.
- In addition, the advances in cleanroom laboratory setup such as modular labs and mobile laboratories are expected to boost requirements for various consumable products in the near future.
Cleanroom consumables protect the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products and manufacturing processes from contamination.
There are wide range of different consumables used in a cleanroom. Cleanroom consumables include disposable and reusable clothing, cleanroom gloves, cleanroom wipers and swabs, cleanroom paper and notebooks, disposable breathing masks, cleanroom shoes, mopping systems and cleanroom packaging material.
- For example, selecting the most appropriate glove and wiper is the single most important cleanroom consumable selection.
- The primary purpose of wearing gloves in a controlled environment is to minimize submicron particle contamination of the product or process from the operator’s hands.
The global cleanroom consumables market report provides market size ($million 2017 to 2027), market share, growth trends and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global market for clean-room consumables segmented by product [(cleanroom apparels (coverall, frock, boot cover, shoe cover, bouffant, sleeves), cleanroom cleaning products (cleanroom mops, buckets, wringers, squeegee, validation swabs, cleaning chemicals), cleanroom stationary (paper, notebook and adhesive pads, binders and clipboards, labels), cleanroom wipers (dry, wet), cleanroom gloves, cleanroom adhesive mats], application (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, academia and hospitals), and geography.
- Based on the products, the clean room gloves and cleanroom apparels segments dominated the total market, due to its constant use in medical device and biotechnology cleanrooms for complete body protection and minimum contamination.
- The cleanroom gloves and clean room wipers segments expected to grow at the fastest CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- In terms of applications, the pharmaceuticals segment led the total clean-room consumables market, while the biotechnology segment forecast to witness higher growth rate over the forecast period.
The global cleanroom consumables market research report is further divided by geography into North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), and Rest of the World.
- Geographically, the Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the total clean room consumables market.
- In addition, the Asia Pacific market anticipated to grow rapidly during the forecast period, owing to growing elderly population, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
- Moreover, the increase in demand for clean room consumables has largely taken place in the Asian region during the past decade.
The global clean-room consumables market report also provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis and profiles of major competitors in the global market including company overview, financial snapshot, key products, technologies and services offered, and recent developments.
Major competitors operating in the global cleanroom consumables market and included in this report are Berkshire Corporation, Contec, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., ENGIE Group, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Illinois Tool Works, Inc. (Texwipe Tool Works, Inc.), KM Corporation, Micronclean (skegness) Limited, Micronova Manufacturing, Inc., Nitritex Ltd., Steris Corporation (Cantel Medical Corporation), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Valutek Inc.
- Cleanroom Apparels
- Boot Cover
- Shoe Cover
- Others (pants, face masks, hood)
- Cleanroom Cleaning Products
- Cleanroom Mops
- Buckets, Wringers, Squeegees
- Validation Swabs
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleanroom Stationary
- Notebook and Adhesive Pads
- Binders and Clipboards
- Cleanroom Wipers
- Cleanroom Gloves
- Cleanroom Adhesive Mats
- Cleanroom Apparels
- Medical Devices
- Others (Academia and Hospitals)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Berkshire Corporation
- Contec, Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- ENGIE Group
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc. (Texwipe Tool Works, Inc.)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- KM Corporation
- Micronclean (skegness) Limited
- Micronova Manufacturing, Inc.
- Nitritex Ltd.
- Steris Corporation (Cantel Medical Corporation)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Valutek, Inc.
To request Table of Contents and Sample Pages of this report visit: