Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Devices Market by Product [Knee Arthroscopy Products (Artificial Knee Joint Implants, Arthroscopic Visualization Products, Fluid Management Products, Manual Arthroscopy Instruments, Powered Arthroscopy Instruments), Soft Tissue Fixation Products (ACL Fixation Devices, Orthobiologics), ACL Support Products (Internal Braces, Accessories)] and Forecast 2021-2027
Report Specifications: Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Forecast, Geography
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair is a surgical option involving repairing the ACL by re-attaching it, instead of performing a reconstruction. Theoretical advantages of repair include faster recovery and a lack of donor site morbidity, but randomized controlled trials and long-term data regarding re-rupture rates using contemporary surgical techniques are lacking.
Repair surgery typically is used only in the case of an avulsion fracture (a separation of the ligament and a piece of the bone from the rest of the bone). In this case, the bone fragment connected to the ACL is reattached to the bone. ACL surgery is usually done by making small incisions in the knee and inserting instruments for surgery through these incisions (arthroscopic surgery). In some cases, it is done by cutting a large incision in the knee (open surgery).
There has been a recent resurgence in interest with regards to primary ACL repair. Improvements in imaging now allow for identification of tear location, with femoral-sided injuries, being more suitable for repair.
The global anterior cruciate ligament repair devices market research report provides market size ($million 2017 to 2027), market share analysis, growth trends and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global anterior cruciate ligament repair devices market segmentation is based on product [knee arthroscopy products (artificial knee joint implants, arthroscopic visualization products, fluid management products, manual arthroscopy instruments, powered arthroscopy instruments), soft tissue fixation products (ACL fixation devices, orthobiologics), ACL support products (internal braces, accessories)], and geography.
The global anterior cruciate ligament repair devices market research report is further segmented by geography into North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), and Rest of the World.
In addition, the global anterior cruciate ligament repair devices market report provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis, and market profitability analysis by key products and regions or countries. The report also tracks the major competitors operating in the global market by company overview, financial snapshot, major products, technologies, services offered and recent developments.
Major players operating in the global anterior cruciate ligament repair devices market and profiled in this report include Arthrex, Inc., ConMed Corporation, DJO Global, Inc., Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes), Olympus Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc (ArthroCare Corp.), Stryker Corporation, Tissue Regenix Group plc, Wright Medical Group N.V., and Zimmer Biomet.
DATA INCLUDED: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Market Size, Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Market Share, Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Market Growth Rates, Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Market Trends, and Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Market Forecast to 2027
- Global COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Base years for estimation: 2019 & 2020
- Actual estimates/Historical data: 2017-2019
- Forecast period: 2021-2027
- Market representation: Revenue in $million and CAGR % from 2021 to 2027
- Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Country scope: U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others.
- Report coverage: Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends
- 15% free customization scope: If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of customization
- Industry overview
- Industry trends
- Market drivers and restraints
- Key market opportunities
- Market size
- Growth trends
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market attractiveness analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Company overview
- Financial performance
- Product portfolio
- Strategic insights
- Recent developments
- Market size estimates and forecast for all segments
- Regional market size estimated and forecast for major countries
- Company financial performance
- Competitive landscape: Company market share analysis
- Executive Summary
- Market Size Estimation ($million, 2017-2027)
- Forecast Estimation ($million and CAGR%, 2021-2027)
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Dynamics
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends Analysis
- Key success factors
- Market Growth Rate
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Profitability Analysis
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Barriers to entry
- Threat of substitute products
- Rivalry among firms in the industry
- Distribution Channels
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Device or Brand Type
- Diagnostic Test
- Indication Type
- Diagnostics, Therapeutic or Surgical Application
- End User Groups
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Regulatory Overview
- Device Classification I, II, III, IV
- Device (FDA, EMEA) Approvals
- Company Profiles [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Company Overview
- Financial Snapshot
- Product Portfolio
- Business Strategies
- Recent Developments
Key Questions Answered:
1. What are the factors driving and limiting this market, key success factors and challenges?
2. Which are the leading competitors in the market, their market share, profitability and key trends by product, technology, services portfolio?
3. How do markets perform between countries and regions?
4. What market segments are contributing to maximum share and greatest growth?
5. What are the product or procedure volumes by country and regions?
Actionable Insights Included:
1. Product portfolio matrix (Share vs. Growth)
2. Market attractiveness (Region vs. Growth)
3. Spot matrix (Product vs. Region)
4. Geographic distribution matrix (Share vs. Growth)
Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Devices Market
1.1. Knee Arthroscopy Products
1.1.1. Artificial Knee Joint Implants
1.1.2. Arthroscopic Visualization Products
1.1.3. Fluid Management Products
1.1.4. Manual Arthroscopy Instruments
1.1.5. Powered Arthroscopy Instruments
1.2. Soft Tissue Fixation Products
1.2.1. ACL Fixation Devices
1.3. ACL Support Products
1.3.1. Internal Braces
2. End User
2.2. Orthopedic Clinics
2.3. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
3.1. North America (U.S., Canada)
3.2. Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
3.3. Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
3.4. Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
3.5. Rest of the World
4. Company Profiles
4.1. Arthrex, Inc.
4.2. ConMed Corporation
4.3. DJO Global, Inc.
4.4. Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes)
4.5. Olympus Corporation
4.6. Smith & Nephew plc (ArthroCare Corp.)
4.7. Stryker Corporation
4.8. Tissue Regenix Group plc
4.9. Wright Medical Group N.V.
4.10. Zimmer Biomet