Artificial Vital organs and Medical Bionics Market by Product (Artificial Vital organs -Artificial Heart – Total Artificial Heart, Artificial Kidney – Hemodialysis Machines, Artificial Liver – Artificial Pancreas, Insulin Pumps, Artificial Lungs, Heart-Lung -pass Machines, Oxygenators, Bionics – Ear Bionics, Vision Bionics, Exoskeletons, Bionic Limbs, Bionic Leg, Bionic Hand, Brain Bionics, Spinal Cord Stimulators, Deep Brain Stimulators, Vagus Nerve Stimulators, Cardiac Bionics, Ventricular Assist Device, Left Ventricular Assist Device, Right Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Valves – Mechanical Heart Valves, Biological Tissue Valves, Transcatheter Heart Valves) and Forecast 2021-2027
Report Specifications: Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Forecast, Geography
The artificial organs are devices implanted or integrated into a human body in order to replace a natural organ, for the purpose of duplicating or augmenting a specific function or a group of related functions for the patient to return to a normal life as soon as possible, whereas bionics is the application of biological methods and systems found in nature to the study and design of engineering systems and modern technology. The increasing mortality rate of patients awaiting organ transplant has intensified the demand for artificial organs. The artificial vital organs and medical bionics market is undergoing impressive growth across the globe due to increase in the gap between patients awaiting organ transplant and the availability of donor organs.
The global artificial vital organs and medical bionics market report provides market size ($Million 2017 to 2027), market share, market trends and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global artificial vital organs and medical bionics market segmentation is based on product types (artificial vital organs -artificial heart – total artificial heart, artificial kidney – hemodialysis machines, artificial liver – artificial pancreas, insulin pumps, artificial lungs, heart-lung bypass machines, oxygenators, bionics – ear bionics, vision bionics, exoskeletons, bionic limbs, bionic leg, bionic hand, brain bionics, spinal cord stimulators, deep brain stimulators, vagus nerve stimulators, cardiac bionics, ventricular assist device, left ventricular assist device, right ventricular assist device, heart valves – mechanical heart valves, biological tissue valves, transcatheter heart valves).
The global artificial vital organs and medical bionics market report also provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis and profiles of major competitors in the global market including company overview, financial snapshot, key products, technologies and services offered, and recent developments. The global artificial vital organs and medical bionics market research report is divided by geography (regional and country based) into North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), and Rest of the World.
Major players operating in the global artificial vital organs and medical bionics market and profiled in this report include Abbott Diabetes Care, AbioMed, Baxter International, Fresenius Medical Care, Thoratec Corporation, Ottobock Healthcare, SynCardia Systems, Inc., WorldHeart Corporation and others.
DATA INCLUDED: Artificial Vital Organs and Medical Bionics Market Size, Artificial Vital Organs and Medical Bionics Market Share, Artificial Vital Organs and Medical Bionics Market Growth Rates, Artificial Vital Organs and Medical Bionics Market Trends, and Artificial Vital Organs and Medical Bionics Market Forecast to 2027
- Global COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Base years for estimation: 2019 & 2020
- Actual estimates/Historical data: 2017-2019
- Forecast period: 2021-2027
- Market representation: Revenue in $million and CAGR % from 2021 to 2027
- Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Country scope: U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others.
- Report coverage: Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends
- 15% free customization scope: If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of customization
- Industry overview
- Industry trends
- Market drivers and restraints
- Key market opportunities
- Market size
- Growth trends
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market attractiveness analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Company overview
- Financial performance
- Product portfolio
- Strategic insights
- Recent developments
- Market size estimates and forecast for all segments
- Regional market size estimated and forecast for major countries
- Company financial performance
- Competitive landscape: Company market share analysis
- Executive Summary
- Market Size Estimation ($million, 2017-2027)
- Forecast Estimation ($million and CAGR%, 2021-2027)
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Dynamics
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends Analysis
- Key success factors
- Market Growth Rate
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Profitability Analysis
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Barriers to entry
- Threat of substitute products
- Rivalry among firms in the industry
- Distribution Channels
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Device or Brand Type
- Diagnostic Test
- Indication Type
- Diagnostics, Therapeutic or Surgical Application
- End User Groups
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Regulatory Overview
- Device Classification I, II, III, IV
- Device (FDA, EMEA) Approvals
- Company Profiles [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Company Overview
- Financial Snapshot
- Product Portfolio
- Business Strategies
- Recent Developments
Key Questions Answered:
1. What are the factors driving and limiting this market, key success factors and challenges?
2. Which are the leading competitors in the market, their market share, profitability and key trends by product, technology, services portfolio?
3. How do markets perform between countries and regions?
4. What market segments are contributing to maximum share and greatest growth?
5. What are the product or procedure volumes by country and regions?
Actionable Insights Included:
1. Product portfolio matrix (Share vs. Growth)
2. Market attractiveness (Region vs. Growth)
3. Spot matrix (Product vs. Region)
4. Geographic distribution matrix (Share vs. Growth)
Artificial Vital Organs and Medical Bionics Market
1. Product Type
1.1. Artificial Vital Organs
1.1.1. Artificial Heart
126.96.36.199. Total Artificial Heart (TAH)
1.1.2. Artificial Kidney
188.8.131.52. Hemodialysis Machines
1.1.3. Artificial Liver
1.1.4. Artificial Pancreas
184.108.40.206. Insulin Pumps
1.1.5. Artificial Lungs
220.127.116.11. Heart-Lung Bypass Machines
1.2.1. Ear Bionics (Cochlear Implants)
1.2.2. Vision Bionics
1.2.4. Bionic Limbs
18.104.22.168. Bionic Leg
22.214.171.124. Bionic Hand
1.2.5. Brain Bionics
126.96.36.199. Spinal Cord Stimulators
188.8.131.52. Deep Brain Stimulators
184.108.40.206. Vagus Nerve Stimulators
1.2.6. Cardiac Bionics
1.2.7. Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)
1.2.8. Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
1.2.9. Right Ventricular Assist Device (RVAD)
1.2.10. Heart Valves
220.127.116.11. Mechanical Heart Valves
18.104.22.168. Biological Tissue Valves
22.214.171.124. Transcatheter Heart Valves
2. Geography (Region, Country)
2.1. North America (U.S., Canada)
2.2. Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
2.3. Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
2.4. Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
2.5. Rest of the World
3. Company Profiles
3.1. Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
3.2. Abiomed, Inc.
3.3. Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
3.4. Baxter International, Inc.
3.5. Cyberonics, Inc.
3.6. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
3.7. Ekso Bionics
3.8. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
3.9. Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. Kgaa
3.10. Gambro AB
3.11. Iwalk, Inc.
3.12. Jarvik Heart, Inc.
3.13. Medtronic, Inc.
3.14. Micromed Cardiovascular, Inc.
3.15. Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
3.16. Ossur Hf
3.17. Ottobock Healthcare Gmbh
3.18. Second Sight Medical Products, Inc.
3.19. Syncardia Systems, Inc.
3.20. Thoratec Corporation
3.21. Touch Bionics, Inc.
3.22. Vital Therapies, Inc.
3.23. WorldHeart Corporation