Atrial Fibrillation Market by Treatment (Pharmacological – Anti-Arrhythmic Drugs, Anti-Coagulant Drugs and Non-Pharmacological – Catheter Ablation based on Cryoablation, HIFU, Laser, Microwave and Radiofrequency, Maze Surgery, and Electric Cardioversion) and Forecast 2021-2027
Report Specifications: Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Forecast, Geography
Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib or AF) involves quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. Treatments for atrial fibrillation may include medications and other interventions to try to alter the heart’s electrical system. Atrial fibrillation (AF) is one of the most commonly occurring cardiac rhythm conditions, and are potentially life threatening and expensive to treat.
The global atrial fibrillation market report provides market size estimates ($million 2017 to 2027) for key market segmented by treatment type (pharmacological – anti-arrhythmic drugs, anti-coagulant drugs and non-pharmacological – catheter ablation based on cryoablation, HIFU, laser, microwave and radiofrequency, maze surgery, and electric cardioversion), and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global atrial fibrillation market segmentation is based on geography (regional and country based). The global atrial fibrillation market report also provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis and profiles of major competitors in the global market including company overview, financial snapshot, key products, technologies and services offered, and recent developments. The global atrial fibrillation market research report is divided by geography (regional and country based) into North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), and Rest of the World.
Major players operating in the global atrial fibrillation market and profiled in the report are Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Boston Scientific Corporation, AtriCure, Inc., Johnson & Johnson and Bayer (Xeralto), Sanofi, CardioFocus, Endoscopic Technologies, Bristol Myers-Pfizer, Biosense Wesbter and others.
DATA INCLUDED: Atrial Fibrillation Market Size, Atrial Fibrillation Market Share, Atrial Fibrillation Market Growth Rates, Atrial Fibrillation Market Trends, and Atrial Fibrillation Market Forecast to 2027
- Global COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Base years for estimation: 2019 & 2020
- Actual estimates/Historical data: 2017-2019
- Forecast period: 2021-2027
- Market representation: Revenue in $million and CAGR % from 2021 to 2027
- Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Country scope: U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others.
- Report coverage: Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends
- 15% free customization scope: If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of customization
- Industry overview
- Industry trends
- Market drivers and restraints
- Key market opportunities
- Market size
- Growth trends
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market attractiveness analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Company overview
- Financial performance
- Product portfolio
- Strategic insights
- Recent developments
- Market size estimates and forecast for all segments
- Regional market size estimated and forecast for major countries
- Company financial performance
- Competitive landscape: Company market share analysis
- Executive Summary
- Market Size Estimation ($million, 2017-2027)
- Forecast Estimation ($million and CAGR%, 2021-2027)
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Dynamics
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends Analysis
- Key success factors
- Market Growth Rate
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Profitability Analysis
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Barriers to entry
- Threat of substitute products
- Rivalry among firms in the industry
- Distribution Channels
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Device or Brand Type
- Diagnostic Test
- Indication Type
- Diagnostics, Therapeutic or Surgical Application
- End User Groups
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Regulatory Overview
- Device Classification I, II, III, IV
- Device (FDA, EMEA) Approvals
- Company Profiles [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Company Overview
- Financial Snapshot
- Product Portfolio
- Business Strategies
- Recent Developments
Key Questions Answered:
1. What are the factors driving and limiting this market, key success factors and challenges?
2. Which are the leading competitors in the market, their market share, profitability and key trends by product, technology, services portfolio?
3. How do markets perform between countries and regions?
4. What market segments are contributing to maximum share and greatest growth?
5. What are the product or procedure volumes by country and regions?
Actionable Insights Included:
1. Product portfolio matrix (Share vs. Growth)
2. Market attractiveness (Region vs. Growth)
3. Spot matrix (Product vs. Region)
4. Geographic distribution matrix (Share vs. Growth)
Atrial Fibrillation Market
1. Treatment Type
1.1. Pharmacological Treatment
1.1.1. Anti-Arrhythmic Drugs
1.1.2. Anti-Coagulant Drugs
1.2. Non-Pharmacological Treatment
1.2.1. Catheter Ablation
18.104.22.168. Cryoablation Based
22.214.171.124. HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) Based
126.96.36.199. Laser Based
188.8.131.52. Microwave Based
184.108.40.206. Radiofrequency Based
1.2.2. Maze Surgery
1.2.3. Electric Cardioversion
2. Company Profiles
3. AtriCure, Inc.
4. Biosense Webster, Inc.
5. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
6. Boston Scientific Corporation
7. Bristol-Myers Squibb Corporation
8. CardioFocus, Inc.
9. Endoscopic Technologies, Inc.
10. Sanofi Aventis
11. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
12. Johnson and Johnson Ltd.