Cardiovascular Disease Management Devices Market by Product [Surgical Procedure Devices (Robotic Assisted Surgical Systems, Vascular Access Site Closure Devices), Therapeutic Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices (Pacemakers), Circulatory Disorder Management Devices (Stents, Angioplasty Catheters, Atherectomy Catheters and Devices), Embolic Protection and Embolus/Thrombus Removal Devices (Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Catheters, Others)] and Forecast 2021-2027
Report Specifications: Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Forecast, Geography
The global cardiovascular disease management devices market research report provides market size ($million 2017 to 2027), market share analysis, growth trends and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global cardiovascular disease management devices market segmentation is based on product [surgical procedure devices (robotic assisted surgical systems, vascular access site closure devices), therapeutic cardiac rhythm management devices (pacemakers), circulatory disorder management devices (stents, angioplasty catheters, atherectomy catheters and devices), embolic protection and embolus/thrombus removal devices (catheter-directed thrombolysis catheters, others)], and geography.
The global cardiovascular disease management devices market research report is further segmented by geography into North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), and Rest of the World.
In addition, the global cardiovascular disease management devices market report provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis, and market profitability analysis by key products and regions or countries. The report also tracks the major competitors operating in the global market by company overview, financial snapshot, major products, technologies, services offered and recent developments.
Major players operating in the global cardiovascular disease management devices market and profiled in this report include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical, Inc., GE Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Inc. (Welch Allyn, Inc.), Johnson & Johnson, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., LivaNova plc, Medtronic plc (Covidien plc), Nihon Kohden Corporation, NuVasive, Inc., Philips Healthcare (Koninklijke Philips N.V.), Schiller AG, Siemens Healthineers AG, Sorin Group, Stryker Corporation, Teleflex, Inc., Terumo Corporation, and Zimmer Biomet.
DATA INCLUDED: Cardiovascular Disease Management Devices Market Size, Cardiovascular Disease Management Devices Market Share, Cardiovascular Disease Management Devices Market Growth Rates, Cardiovascular Disease Management Devices Market Trends, and Cardiovascular Disease Management Devices Market Forecast to 2027
- Global COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Base years for estimation: 2019 & 2020
- Actual estimates/Historical data: 2017-2019
- Forecast period: 2021-2027
- Market representation: Revenue in $million and CAGR % from 2021 to 2027
- Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Country scope: U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others.
- Report coverage: Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends
- 15% free customization scope: If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of customization
- Industry overview
- Industry trends
- Market drivers and restraints
- Key market opportunities
- Market size
- Growth trends
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market attractiveness analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Company overview
- Financial performance
- Product portfolio
- Strategic insights
- Recent developments
- Market size estimates and forecast for all segments
- Regional market size estimated and forecast for major countries
- Company financial performance
- Competitive landscape: Company market share analysis
- Executive Summary
- Market Size Estimation ($million, 2017-2027)
- Forecast Estimation ($million and CAGR%, 2021-2027)
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Dynamics
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends Analysis
- Key success factors
- Market Growth Rate
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Profitability Analysis
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Barriers to entry
- Threat of substitute products
- Rivalry among firms in the industry
- Distribution Channels
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Device or Brand Type
- Diagnostic Test
- Indication Type
- Diagnostics, Therapeutic or Surgical Application
- End User Groups
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Regulatory Overview
- Device Classification I, II, III, IV
- Device (FDA, EMEA) Approvals
- Company Profiles [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Company Overview
- Financial Snapshot
- Product Portfolio
- Business Strategies
- Recent Developments
Key Questions Answered:
1. What are the factors driving and limiting this market, key success factors and challenges?
2. Which are the leading competitors in the market, their market share, profitability and key trends by product, technology, services portfolio?
3. How do markets perform between countries and regions?
4. What market segments are contributing to maximum share and greatest growth?
5. What are the product or procedure volumes by country and regions?
Actionable Insights Included:
1. Product portfolio matrix (Share vs. Growth)
2. Market attractiveness (Region vs. Growth)
3. Spot matrix (Product vs. Region)
4. Geographic distribution matrix (Share vs. Growth)
Cardiovascular Disease Management Devices Market
1.1. Surgical Procedure Devices
1.1.1. Robotic Assisted Surgical Systems
1.1.2. Vascular Access Site Closure Devices
1.2. Therapeutic Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices
1.3. Circulatory Disorder Management Devices
1.3.2. Angioplasty Catheters
1.3.3. Atherectomy Catheters and Devices
1.4. Embolic Protection and Embolus/Thrombus Removal Devices
1.4.1. Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Catheters
2.1. North America (U.S., Canada)
2.2. Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
2.3. Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
2.4. Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
2.5. Rest of the World
3. Company Profiles
3.1. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
3.2. Biotronik SE & Co. KG
3.3. Boston Scientific Corporation
3.4. Cook Medical, Inc.
3.5. GE Healthcare
3.6. Hill-Rom, Inc. (Welch Allyn, Inc.)
3.7. Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
3.8. Johnson & Johnson
3.9. LivaNova plc
3.10. Medtronic plc (Covidien plc)
3.11. Nihon Kohden Corporation
3.12. NuVasive, Inc.
3.13. Philips Healthcare (Koninklijke Philips N.V.)
3.14. Siemens Healthineers AG
3.15. Sorin Group
3.16. Stryker Corporation
3.17. Teleflex, Inc.
3.18. Terumo Corporation
3.19. Zimmer Biomet