Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market by Product / Component [Hardware (Video Units, Imaging, Vital Sign, ECG, Others), Software (Integrated, Standalone), Services (Interactive, Store and Transfer, Chronic Care)], End User (Telehospital and Teleclinics, Telehomes) and Forecast 2021-2027
Report Specifications: Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Forecast, Geography
Telemedicine uses telecommunication and information technologies to provide clinical health care at a distance, thus helping eliminate distance barriers and can improve access to medical services in distant communities. Critical care and emergency situations are the primary areas for which telemedicine evolved in practice.
Telemedicine can be broken into three main categories: store-and-forward, remote patient monitoring and (real-time) interactive services involving emergency telemedicine, telenursing, telepharmacy, telerehabilitation, teletrauma care), and specialist care delivery (telecardiology, telepsychiatry, teleradiology, telepathology, teledermatology, teledentistry, teleaudiology, teleophthalmology).
It is also used to save lives in critical care and emergency situations. The telemedicine technologies and services market in developing countries is likely to grow at a faster pace during the forecast period due to advanced technologies, rapid adoption of mobile services and time and cost savings.
The global telemedicine technologies and services market report estimates the market size ($million 2017 to 2027) and segmented on based on product / component [hardware (video units, imaging, vital sign, ECG, others), software (integrated, standalone), services (interactive, store and transfer, chronic care)], end user (telehospital and teleclinics, telehomes), and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global telemedicine technologies and services market report also provides the detailed market landscape, market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis and profiles of major competitors in the global market including company overview, financial snapshot, key products, technologies and services offered, and recent developments.
The global telemedicine technologies and services market research report is divided by geography (regional and country based) into North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), and Rest of the World.
Major players operating in the global telemedicine technologies and services market and included in this report are Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., General Electric Company, GlobalMedia Group LLC, Honeywell International, Inc., LifeWatch AG, McKesson Corporation, Medtronic plc, OBS Medical Ltd., and Philips Healthcare.
DATA INCLUDED: Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Size, Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Share, Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Growth Rates, Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Trends, and Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Forecast to 2027
- Global COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Base years for estimation: 2019 & 2020
- Actual estimates/Historical data: 2017-2019
- Forecast period: 2021-2027
- Market representation: Revenue in $million and CAGR % from 2021 to 2027
- Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Country scope: U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others.
- Report coverage: Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends
- 15% free customization scope: If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of customization
- Industry overview
- Industry trends
- Market drivers and restraints
- Key market opportunities
- Market size
- Growth trends
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market attractiveness analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Company overview
- Financial performance
- Product portfolio
- Strategic insights
- Recent developments
- Market size estimates and forecast for all segments
- Regional market size estimated and forecast for major countries
- Company financial performance
- Competitive landscape: Company market share analysis
- Executive Summary
- Market Size Estimation ($million, 2017-2027)
- Forecast Estimation ($million and CAGR%, 2021-2027)
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Dynamics
- Market Share Analysis
- Products, Services
- Market Trends Analysis
- Key success factors
- Market Growth Rate
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Profitability Analysis
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Barriers to entry
- Threat of substitute products
- Rivalry among firms in the industry
- Distribution Channels
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Service Type
- Device or Equipment Type
- Diagnostic or Therapy Type
- Medical Application
- End User Groups
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Company Profiles [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Company Overview
- Financial Snapshot
- Product Portfolio
- Business Strategies
- Recent Developments
Key Questions Answered:
1. What are the factors driving and limiting this market, key success factors and challenges?
2. Which are the leading competitors in the market, their market share, profitability and key trends by product, technology, services portfolio?
3. How do markets perform between countries and regions?
4. What market segments are contributing to maximum share and greatest growth?
5. What are the product or procedure volumes by country and regions?
Actionable Insights Included:
1. Product portfolio matrix (Share vs. Growth)
2. Market attractiveness (Region vs. Growth)
3. Spot matrix (Product vs. Region)
4. Geographic distribution matrix (Share vs. Growth)
Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market
1. Product / Component
1.1.1. Video Units
1.1.3. Vital Sign
1.3.2. Store and Transfer
1.3.3. Chronic Care
2. End User
2.1. Telehospital and Teleclinics
3.1. North America (U.S., Canada)
3.2. Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
3.3. Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
3.4. Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
3.5. Rest of the World
4. Company Profiles
4.1. Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
4.2. AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc.
4.3. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
4.4. General Electric Company
4.5. GlobalMedia Group LLC
4.6. Honeywell International, Inc.
4.7. LifeWatch AG
4.8. McKesson Corporation
4.9. Medtronic plc
4.10. OBS Medical Ltd.
4.11. Philips Healthcare