The global arthroscopy devices market anticipated to cross $7.8 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.7% throughout the forecast period, driven by increasing prevalence of chronic arthritis and related disorders.
- Other factors driving the arthroscopy products market include growing elderly population and higher demand for minimally invasive surgeries worldwide.
Arthroscopy, as a minimally invasive technique can be used as a diagnostic as well as therapeutic tool for selected osseous and ligamentous joint disorders, with lower morbidity than for open techniques. Decreased comorbidity, shorter rehabilitation, and the resulting socio-economic benefits are proven advantages.
- Arthroscopic surgery has a wide range of applications in treating sports injuries of the ankle, elbow, hip, knee, shoulder, and wrist, among other sites.
- The surgeries also may be used to treat osteoarthritis in mid-stage patients with partially damaged cartilage or in patients with a coexisting problem such as a meniscal tear or loose piece of cartilage.
The global arthroscopy devices market report provides market size ($million 2017 to 2027), market share, growth trends and forecast (CAGR%, 2021 to 2027).
The global market for arthroscopy devices segmented by product [arthroscopes, arthroscopy shavers, arthroscopy fluid management system, arthroscopy implants (knee implants, shoulder implants, hip implants, small joint implants), arthroscopy radio frequency systems, arthroscopy visualization systems] and geography.
- Among the products, the arthroscopy implants segment accounted for the largest share of the total market, while the arthroscopy visualization systems market predicted to witness the fastest growth rate over the forecast period, owing the rapidly evolving technologies.
- The knee and shoulder arthroscopic procedures are performed widely across the globe, whereas the hip arthroscopy anticipated to be the fastest growing segment, attributed to increasing cases of hip trauma in elderly patients and technological advances in surgical procedures.
- Knee implantable products include cruciate and meniscal reconstruction systems, graft harvesting devices, tunnel preparation devices, positioning devices, bioabsorbable implants and other accessories.
The global arthroscopy devices market research report is divided by geography into North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), and Rest of the World.
- Geographically, the North America region dominated the global market for arthroscopy products, driven by increase in incidence of chronic arthritis, introduction of new advanced products, public awareness about augmented sports injuries and demand for minimally invasive surgeries.
- However, the emerging countries in the Asia Pacific region forecast to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, due to fastest growing ageing population and increasing demand for arthroscopic procedures.
The global arthroscopy devices market report also provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis and profiles of major competitors in the global market including company overview, financial snapshot, key products, technologies and services offered, and recent developments.
Major competitors operating in the global arthroscopy devices market and included in this report are Arthrex, Inc., Arthrocare Corporation, Conmed Corporation, Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes, Inc.), Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
- Arthroscopy Shavers
- Arthroscopy Fluid Management System
- Arthroscopy Implants
- Knee Implants
- Shoulder Implants
- Hip Implants
- Small Joint Implants Market
- Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Systems
- Arthroscopy Visualization Systems
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Arthrocare Corporation
- Conmed Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes, Inc.)
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings
To request Table of Contents and Sample Pages of this report visit: