Blood Gas Monitoring Systems Market by Product (Point-of-Care Blood Gas Analyzers, Laboratory Blood Gas Analyzers, Arterial Blood Gas Sampling Kits, Pulse Oximeters, Capnography Systems / End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide Monitoring Products), by Type (Handheld, Portable, Benchtop), by End User (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals, Clinics) and Forecast 2024-2031
Report Specifications: Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Forecast, Geography
Blood gases are a group of tests that are performed together to measure the pH and the amount of oxygen (O2) and carbon dioxide (CO2) present in a sample of blood, usually from an artery, in order to evaluate lung function and help detect an acid-base imbalance that indicates a respiratory, metabolic or kidney disorder.
Blood gas testing and monitoring is critical to a speedy recovery, prompting constant demand for equipment that allows physicians to receive on-the-spot updates of a patients’ blood samples. Blood gas monitoring systems are used to assess changes in electrolyte balance, kidney function, and pulmonary function due to disease, medical therapy, toxicity, trauma, or surgery.
Point-of-care (POC) gas analyzers offer faster and less costly test results. Arterial blood gases (ABG) are the most commonly ordered tests in critical care settings such as intensive care units (ICUs) and operating rooms. Arterial blood gas analysis is an important routine investigation to monitor the acid-base balance of patients, effectiveness of gas exchange, and the state of their voluntary respiratory control. Tests with rapid turnaround times, such as POC and pulse oximetry tests, are largely replacing the slower laboratory test market.
Pulse oximetry is primarily being used in hospital critical-care settings, including surgery, recovery rooms, emergency rooms and neonatal and pediatric ICU to measure oxygen saturation level of arterial blood. Capnography systems monitor the concentration or partial pressure of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases.
The global blood gas monitoring devices market research report provides market size (Revenue $Million 2021 to 2031), market share analysis, growth trends and forecast (CAGR%, 2024 to 2031).
The global market for blood gas monitoring systems segmented by product (point-of-care blood gas analyzers, laboratory blood gas analyzers, arterial blood gas sampling kits, pulse oximeters, capnography systems / end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) monitoring products), by type (handheld, portable, benchtop), by end user (ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals, clinics) and geography.
The global blood gas monitoring systems market research report is further segmented by geography into North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC), and Rest of the World.
In addition, the global market for blood gas monitoring devices report provides the detailed market landscape (market drivers, restraints, opportunities), market attractiveness analysis, and market profitability analysis by key products and regions or countries. The report also tracks the major competitors operating in the global market by company overview, financial snapshot, major products, technologies, services offered and recent developments.
Major players operating in the global blood gas monitoring devices market and profiled in this report include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, GE Healthcare, Masimo, Inc., Medtronic plc, Nonin Medical, Inc., Philips Healthcare / Koninklijke Philips N.V., Radiometer / Danaher Corporation, Roche Diagnostics / F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Siemens Healthineers AG, Smiths Medical, Inc., Vyaire Medical, Inc., and Welch Allyn, Inc. (Hill-Rom).
DATA INCLUDED: Blood Gas Monitoring Systems Market Size, Blood Gas Monitoring Systems Market Share, Blood Gas Monitoring Systems Market Growth Rates, Blood Gas Monitoring Systems Market Trends, and Blood Gas Monitoring Systems Market Forecast to 2031
- Base year for estimation: 2023
- Actual estimates/Historical data: 2021-2031
- Forecast period: 2024-2031
- Market representation: Revenue in $million and CAGR % from 2024 to 2031
- Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Country scope: U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others.
- Report coverage: Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends
- 15% free customization scope: Any specific or custom requirements, which is not currently within the scope of the report, will be provided as a part of customization.
- Industry overview
- Industry trends
- Market drivers and restraints
- Key market opportunities
- Market size
- Growth trends
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market attractiveness analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Company overview
- Financial performance
- Product portfolio
- Strategic insights
- Recent developments
- Market size estimates and forecast for all segments
- Regional market size estimated and forecast for major countries
- Company financial performance
- Competitive landscape: Company market share analysis
- Executive Summary
- Market Size Estimation ($million, 2021-2031)
- Forecast Estimation ($million and CAGR%, 2024-2031)
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Dynamics
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends Analysis
- Key success factors
- Market Growth Rate
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Profitability Analysis
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Barriers to entry
- Threat of substitute products
- Rivalry among firms in the industry
- Distribution Channels
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Device or Brand Type
- Diagnostic Test
- Indication Type
- Diagnostics, Therapeutic or Surgical Application
- End User Groups
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa)
- Regulatory Overview
- Device Classification I, II, III, IV
- Device (FDA, EMEA) Approvals
- Company Profiles [refer Market Segments and Companies Tab]
- Company Overview
- Financial Snapshot
- Product Portfolio
- Business Strategies
- Recent Developments
Key Questions Answered:
1. What are the factors driving and limiting this market, key success factors and challenges?
2. Which are the leading competitors in the market, their market share, profitability and key trends by product, technology, services portfolio?
3. How do markets perform between countries and regions?
4. What market segments are contributing to maximum share and greatest growth?
5. What are the product or procedure volumes by country and regions?
Actionable Insights Included:
1. Product portfolio matrix (Share vs. Growth)
2. Market attractiveness (Region vs. Growth)
3. Spot matrix (Product vs. Region)
4. Geographic distribution matrix (Share vs. Growth)
Blood Gas Monitoring Systems Market
1.1. Point-of-Care (POC) Blood Gas Analyzers
1.2. Laboratory Blood Gas Analyzers
1.3. Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Sampling Kits
1.4. Pulse Oximeters
1.5. Capnography Systems / End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide (EtCO2) Monitoring Products
3. End User
3.1. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
4.1. North America (U.S., Canada)
4.2. Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
4.3. Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC
4.4. Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
4.5. Rest of the World
5. Company Profiles
5.1. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
5.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
5.3. GE Healthcare
5.4. Masimo, Inc.
5.5. Medtronic plc
5.6. Nonin Medical, Inc.
5.7. Philips Healthcare / Koninklijke Philips N.V.
5.8. Radiometer / Danaher Corporation
5.9. Roche Diagnostics / F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
5.10. Siemens Healthineers AG
5.11. Smiths Medical, Inc.
5.12. Vyaire Medical, Inc.
5.13. Welch Allyn, Inc. (Hill-Rom)