The global active pharmaceutical ingredients market is estimated to reach US$ 170 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2021, according to a new market research report Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market – Global API Manufacturing, Drugs, and Therapeutic Classification Analysis and Forecast 2017-2021, published by iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc.
Visit the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market – Global API Manufacturing, Drugs, and Therapeutic Classification Analysis and Forecast 2017-2021 report at https://www.ihealthcareanalyst.com/report/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-market/
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) are portions of any active drug, depending on the drug’s administered dosage, the reactions and therapeutic results. Certain drugs are comprised of more than one kind of active ingredient. API drug manufacturing, storage and packaging is subject to Current Good Manufacturing Process (cGMP) regulations enforced by the U.S. FDA, EMEA and other international regulatory agencies. The global active pharmaceutical ingredients market report estimates the market size (Revenue US$ million – 2014 to 2021) for key market segments based on the API (biological, chemical), Drug (branded, generic, OTC), manufacturing (in-house, outsourcing or contact-based), therapeutic area (diabetes, cardiovascular, CNS, NSAIDs, oncology, musculoskeletal drugs, etc.), and forecasts growth trends (CAGR% – 2017 to 2021). It also provides the detailed market landscape and profiles of major competitors in the global market including company overview, financial snapshot, major products and services offered, and recent trends in strategic management.
The global active pharmaceutical ingredients market is segmented as:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Branded (Innovative) Prescription Drugs
- Generic Prescription Drugs
- Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs
- Contract or Outsourcing Manufacturing
- Captive (In-House) Manufacturing
- Therapeutic Area
- Anti-diabetic Drugs
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Central Nervous System Drugs
- Musculoskeletal Drugs
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Oncology Drugs
- Other Drugs (Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal)
- Geography (Region, Country)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LA)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC)
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Actavis plc.
- BASF SE
- Boehringer Ingelheim Group
- Cambrex Corporation
- Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Hospira, Inc.
- Lonza Group
- Mylan, Inc.
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- WuXi Apptec
iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc. is a global health care market research and consulting company providing market analysis, and competitive intelligence services to global clients. The Company publishes syndicate, custom and consulting grade healthcare reports covering animal healthcare, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, healthcare informatics, healthcare services, medical devices, medical equipment, and pharmaceuticals.
iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc. provides industry participants and stakeholders with strategically analyzed, unbiased view of market dynamics and business opportunities within its coverage areas.